Caleb and Carter had quite a busy day today! We all got up nice and early to go Garage Sale shopping. We didn't get much, but I found a foos ball table for work, so that is exciting, the kids will love it! After we got home from that we went to the park with the neighbors for a little bit before heading to Ankeny to do a little more shopping, then off to my cousin's son's 3rd birthday party at The Playground for Kids. Caleb and Carter had a BLAST! Carter loves climbing on everything and sliding!
Right when we got home from the party our neighbors were on their way out to go on their boat and they graciously invited Caleb to go with them. Since she is a MUCH better picture taker than I am and she is on the ball about getting them downloaded I actually have pictures from his afternoon on the boat! They are a little out of order, but you get the jist! :)
BEST BUDS!
No comments:
Post a Comment