Thursday, January 31, 2008

3 More Days!

This week has gone by pretty fast. I did a lot of cleaning over the weekend and went shopping to make time go by quicker. It really helped! I can't believe it is Friday tomorrow already. I am so happy! Chris leaves Hawaii Saturday night at 11:30. Then he will arrive in Des Moines around 3:30pm on Sunday. It will be nice to finally have him home. I think Caleb is finally starting to really feel his absence. The last couple of nights when it has been time for bed he has been refusing to lay down and wanting to be picked up again- he had to sleep in my bed last night, because he would wake up the second I put him in his crib. Which is totally out of the ordinary. He has been really clingy, hopefully it will get better when Chris gets home. I can't wait to see Caleb's reaction to Chris' arrival. I am curious to see what he does. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment