Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hawaii

So last Friday Chris left to go to Hawaii for work. I was going to wait to write about this until I got pictures, but for some reason Chris can't get them to send... He will be in warm snow-less Hawaii until at least the 29th.
When he got to Hawaii he learned that the corn is not even close to being ready to pollinate so that meant he got to sight see and be a tourist all weekend. Poor baby. But, it also means that he may have to stay a week longer as well.
Last weekend without him was pretty rough. Caleb was bored and cranky and doing every naughty thing he could think of to get attention! He is so ornery! So this weekend our plan is to leave Huxley Friday night to go to my parents house and return Sunday. Hopefully we won't want to kill each other at the end of this weekend.
When Chris gets me pictures I will post them and tell you all about his fabulous experiences in Hawaii. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment