Tuesday, July 10, 2007
My Little Boy!
This week it really hit home that my baby is no longer... He is officially a little boy. :( sniff* On Monday he started in the toddler room at daycare. When I dropped him off it was like dropping him off for the first time all over again. He ran off to play and I was left in the dust, not even a wave good bye. I know it is good that he has already adjusted well to being a "big kid". But, I think he is adjusting better than I am. Tonight is what completely topped it for me finally admitting he was a little boy and not a baby. When I got home from work Caleb was already in his high chair waiting to be fed, so I fed him supper then went on to scrape the rest of his meal off of his clothing, hair and high chair. As I was stripping his clothes off I set him down on the floor only to see that from his knees down were black. He had played so hard at daycare that his legs were just filthy! So I stuck him in the tub right away and literally was up to my elbows in his bath water scrubbing his knees that are still a little dark. This may be the first time I have to scrub him clean, but I am sure it will not be the last! Caleb is definitely all boy! I think Chris and I are going to have our hands full with this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I demand a new post!
ReplyDelete