Kiera is 3 months old!! I cannot believe it has been that long since she joined our family. She is such a perfect baby. I cannot get enough of her! When you make eye contact with her she smiles and makes this high pitched squeal of a laugh.
She likes looking at ceiling fans and is in love with her very active brothers. She got a play mat for Christmas that has toys that hang over her head. I hung a giraffe toy that Caleb picked out for her on it and she can't look at it enough. It has these blue eyes that look down at her and she just stares at it non-stop. She can lay on her play mat for a long time sometimes falling asleep on it. She still falls asleep while nursing and sleeps the best during the day when someone is holding her. She will sleep in her swing as well. Often when she is inconsolable her swing will calm her. There is a mirror above her that she just stares into.
For the last couple weeks Kiera has been going to sleep about 10:00pm and sleeps until 4:00am. Most of the time I wake her up about that time, because I need to release some pressure! But, after I feed her she is out until almost 8am. I have to wake her a little at 7:30 to bring Caleb to the bus. When we get back she will sometimes sleep until 9 before eating again.
She had her first day of day care on her 3 month birthday. I brought her for a couple hours in the afternoon so it would be similar to the schedule she will have when I go back to work. It was so hard to leave her. I knew it was only for a couple hours and I knew she would be fine, but I think that it was more the fact that she was growing up and I have to go to work soon. I want her to stay my tiny little baby forever!!
Happy Baby!
I love the look on her face in this picture.
She was trying to lick Carter. He laughed because he thought she was trying to eat, so he lifted his shirt up, too. Funny!
Love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment