Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Antibiotics Round 3

Well, I now know why Carter had his low-grade fever. I decided to take him to the doctor again today since he didn't sleep well last night and he wasn't eating the greatest. Low and behold it was the same ear that was infected- still. The doctor feels that it probably has never healed from the very first time. I have already made a follow up appointment for 2 weeks to make sure it completely goes away this time. Sounds like if it doesn't with the Augmentin he prescribed then we may need to think about possibly getting tubes. Ugh. I will do it in a heartbeat though, everyone says that it makes a world of difference.

1 comment:

  1. Good gravy!! Poor kid!! I hope he gets over it soon. It will be a much welcomed relief for BOTH of you!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete