Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Our weekend was pretty busy- especially Chris'. We went home early Saturday morning and Chris got started building "the Swingset" right away. He worked on it until about lunch time and we ran down to his sisters house quick for a fast BBQ. A couple hours later we were back at home with Chris working. I ran to Carroll and went to Wal-Mart quick- which sucked by myself because none of the carts were the "kids carrier" type. Chris ended up working until about 9:00 Saturday night. Then Sunday morning he was back out there by 8:30 again. Mom and I took the boys to church then came home to hang out and watch "the men" build the swingset. It was a beautiful day, so we spent a lot of it outside. I even got to take a nap while Carter was since Caleb was fine to play outside. Sunday night we ordered pizza and the swingset was finished around 8:00... Big Swingset! I will post pics later. Monday we went to the cemetary for the Memorial day "festivities". Caleb got to watch the boom booms (drums in the band) and then Pop shot a gun for the 21 gun salute. Busy morning. My grandparents were over for a BBQ along with my uncle and his wife from California.

Caleb was telling the story today about what he saw to a day care worker and this is what he said- "Pop make a noise- truck and boom-booms." Too funny! Makes sense to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment