Monday, May 4, 2009
Aaaah, sleep.
Chris had Friday off from work last week, so I made him get up everytime with Carter since he always made me when I didn't have to work and he did. Of course, that was the night Carter only got up once at 2:30. Friday evening I got off work early and I brought the boys to a track meet in town. My hometown girls were running at it and my former babysitting charge was running. Caleb enjoyed seeing the girls run, especially at the long jump where they would fall over sometimes and he would say- "ouch, butt". He was practicing his long jump by rinning in the grass and falling over. :) We didn't get home until after bedtime. Then Saturday Chris had to go planting- the boys and I ran some quick errands in Ames then went home to my parents house. Then later went to my Grandparents house to go out to eat for their 45th anniversary. Caleb was fed cake, crackers and cheese before we went out to eat, so of course at the restaurant he was not hungry and was quite naughty. Sunday we didn't do anything too exciting. Went grocery shopping in the morning and Chris started wirking on the floor for our new shed. While Chris was doing that the boys and I went across the street to Isaac's house. They were playing baseball. It was so cute! Isaac is a little baseball pro and is just so darm cute when he "runs" the bases... You have to see it... That is about all we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment