Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playdate 2

We had another playdate with my friend and her kids again.  Well, kid.  I got a call while I was getting ready to leave and she was taking her daughter to the doctor.  She had fell and hit her head against the coffee table- had to have 4 stitches!  She was still up to meeting us at the park for a picnic.  The kids had a blast!  Even Carter was getting in on the fun!  Caleb and Karlie would go down the twisty slide and then Carter would dive down head first and run into them at the end of the slide.  By then, they were ALL dying laughing! 

Both kids were nice and tired by the time we left.  Carter passed out while we were still in Ames.  :)  We have a standing Thursday playdate for the next few weeks.  Next week, Carter has his post-op appointment though, so 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard for me to imagine Carter being big enough to go down the slide alone! I really need to come visit you and see you and the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE that! Anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete