Carter get his tubes put in tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am! I was told that it is a super quick procedure- about 15 minutes tops. I am not too worried. It isn't nearly as extensive of a surgery as Caleb's surgery was, so I am confident this will go very well.
He has been in pretty good spirits the last couple days. Trying so hard to talk. We were at the library yesterday morning and I could tell he wanted to leave. So I told him we would go bye-bye in a little bit. Well, that wasn't quick enough for him to he walked up to the check out desk to tell the ladies we were leaving! He just stood there babbling away! It was pretty funny!
Last night I was reading him books before bed and everytime I would tell him to say nite nite to Caleb and Daddy he would get frustrated, grab a new book and plop down in my lap. If I told him no more books he would go try to sit on Caleb's lap! It was cute Carter sitting on his lap and Caleb reading to him!
This weather has been pretty yucky the last couple of days. Carter has been climbing up in the window just wishing to go outside... But, it is so cold and wet and windy... yuck.
Caleb starts soccer this week, he was supposed to have his first practice tonight, but they moved it to tomorrow hoping that it will be warmer. His games will be Monday nights at 6pm. It will be a pain when Chris is gone to get him there, but my friend here in town said she would take him up there for practices and games if I need her to. Her daughter is on the team with Caleb. Caleb is pretty excited, we bought him cleats this year for it, so he is extra happy to play soccer with his new shoes!
Good luck tomorrow! We love you Carter!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandpa and Grandma