Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sickies

Starting on Sunday Caleb started having pretty stinky poo diapers. Yesterday when I picked him up at day care they mentioned that he was pretty gassy and it was stinky! Caleb didn't eat anything for lunch, then when it came to supper he spit up a little. Well, about midnight last night he let it rip! It was the fowlest smelling throw up I have ever smelt. I stayed up after Chris and Caleb went to bed scrubbing the carpet in Caleb's room, because I could smell it in our room. ew. Caleb woke up about 1/2 hour later with the farty poo's otherwise known as a shart! It was a very humorous sound to wake up to. Caleb woke up about 4 and 5am asking for water. It is 11:30am right now and he is still in bed. He woke up about 10:30 to ask for a refill then went right back to sleep. I feel so bad for him- he would never normally sleep this late, he must really feel bad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment