Wednesday, February 11, 2009

V-Day

I am supposed to be working, but I figured I would steal away a couple minutes to do some quick blogging. If I had more time I would upload pictures, but I don't. You can look at them on facebook, though, for now. Since I know Chris NEVER reads my blog and probably has no clue even where to find it I will divulge my Valentine's Day secrets!

A few weeks ago I told Chris that I would find a babysitter for this weekend and knowing that the plans wouldn't be made I went ahead and created my own special day. Since sleep is highly needed I booked us a room at the Holiday Inn near Jordan Creek Mall, made dinner reservations at PF Chang's (since that was the only restaurant around there that still had some available) and then thought we would go to a movie afterwards. The hotel has a Valentine's special- the room will have rose petals, champagne and chocolates! My parents are coming up to pick up the kids to watch them for the weekend... I don't know if I am more excited to actually have a real romantic date with my husband or to have a full nights sleep! So far this will still be a surprise for Chris. I think I will probably have to tell him when it is time to leave and he needs to bring clothes with!

2 comments:

  1. He will love that! Have a great time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a blast! Enjoy your sleep!! xoxo Michelle

    ReplyDelete