Thursday, February 19, 2009

Work From Home

Yesterday we sent Carter to day care while I stayed home with Caleb and took him to the doctor. It felt really weird to have only one kid. I kept thinking- did I forget Carter somewhere? Before Carter was born whenever I went anywhere with Caleb it felt like a chore- trying to get what I need to get done while trying to keep track of him. Now with Carter it is just a little more difficult... Yesterday it felt like a breeze carting Caleb where I needed to. He was also sick so he was slightly calmer... :)

Since this is the first day Caleb has gone to day care all week I needed both children to go to day care all day. So I am going to get some major work done today! Lesson plans here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment