Thursday, April 30, 2009
Accomplishments
So, to go along with Caleb's fantastic accomplishments yesterday Carter had some too! On his sheet from the day care it said "Dear Mom and Dad, I had such a good day today! :)" That is an awesome statement considering a couple days ago when I stopped in to see how his day was going they replied with- "Not any fussier than usual"... That does not make a mom feel great, but yesterday was an all around good day for both boys. Carter that night was so nice and calm- he didn't act "bucky" and cry all night. He turned 5 months old on Tuesday! We are thinking it is a mix of feeling better, since he has been on antibiotics for what seems like forever and hitting some other milestones with age... Last night he got up a couple times- 12:45 he ate 4 oz, but at 2:25 he only ate 1 oz and at 5:00 I only put his paci back in and wrapped him back up in his balnket nad he slept until 7:40! Yay! Hopefully these kids will quit stressing me out- I think I actually see a light at the end of the tunnel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is five months old! I remember Sylvia at that age. I loved it!
Can't wait to see you guys relaxing here with us!