Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ahhhhh, Shopping. :)

I have been trying to lose weight the last few weeks and have been fairly successful.  I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks.  So I returned a pair of pants I bought almost 2 months ago to Lane Bryant.  I am hoping I can shop at "normal" stores soon!  I had to walk through JCPenney's to get to Lane Bryant so on the way out I shopped a little.  I tried on 2 shirts and a pair of cute white capri pants and a really pretty dress.  They all fit!  In sizes that I usually wouldn't have been able to fit into!  When I picked up the capri pants the first thing that Caleb says "Those won't fit, Mommy."  What?!?!  Are you kidding me?  I tried them on anyway and they fit great 2 sizes smaller than I would've had to buy last year.  All of the clothes looked so great I wanted to buy it all- if they weren't on sale it would have cost about $150.  I decided I would wait a few more weeks to buy summer stuff so that I could maybe lose even more weight.  I am kinda bummed though that I didn't buy them, becuase they all looked soo good and I really need a mood lifter right now.  oh well, even bigger mood lifter coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. I went to Penneys last night too and tried on a bathing suit. It fit great, but then I realized it was $80!! I had to put it back :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the main reason I actually didn't buy anything today. I was sad when I left because I had no money, but happy that everything fit and looked good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Kate! I'm so proud of you!! Keep up the good work!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete