Thursday, March 18, 2010

Awesome Weather

We have actaully had 2 days of decent weather.  I was able to go for a walk outside with the boys last night, this morning and tonight.  I love Spring!  I get off work early tomorrow, but it wounds like the weather isn't supposed to hold up.  Boo. 

The boys have loved being outside to play.  Even though it is muddy I am letting them run free!  Carter is so different from Caleb.  Caleb was always so inependent and would run around everywhere- to the point where I couldn't talk to the other parents or do anything but chase after him.  Carter seems to really stick by me.  Which is okay right now, but I hope it doens't mean he won't be out-going and want to be involved in things.  Carter is so funny with Caleb.  They play so well together! 

We are working on finding a  babysitter for summer.  I really want to have someone come in again like last year.  I have a couple girls in sight, but haven't been able to get an answer yet.  One is going to be a 9th grader nad it would be perfect, since she lives only a couple blocks away and could do this every summer, then other is a Senior and will be graduating and this will most likely be her only summer.  There are so many pros and cons to them both... I don't know, if they both say yes, who I will chose.  Probably the one who has a license this year...  who knows. 

I am actually looking forward to summer.  Normally I dread it because my on site hours pretty much double.  But, I am looking forward to having whole mornings and afternoons off to spend with the boys.  I plan to take them to the pool as much as possible.  As well as to the park and going on picnics, etc.  I can't wait!  I think I have been cooped up for so long I am ready to be outside and leaving work behind.  I realized tonight I have A LOT of work to get done before the end of the month and I am not motivated to do any of it!  Not good.  Maybe with the cloudy weather that is supposed to be in the forcast for the weekend I won't be so distracted by wanting to go outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment