I am sooo ready for this nasty snow to go away. We have had a full cover of snow on the ground since the beginning of December. Now, that it is starting to melt, it is just turning nasty. Muddy, dirty, gross. I can't wait for dry sunshiny 70 degree weather so we can get outside and play in the yard, go for walks and get rid of some energy! Ahhh, the life!
Nothing is really new here. We have been pretty busy lately with everything. Carter has another ear infection which makes it about 1 a month all winter. Yuck. He has a recheck on Thursday, I am hoping the doctor will give me a solution! It is expensive and aggrevating to have him at the doctor every few weeks.
Chris and I went to a friends' 30th birthday party this weekend. Which kinda made me feel really grown up... Everyone there was about our age and were all turning 30 within the next year or so. Weird. We were even talking about the Bunco groups they are involved in! Haha. I told everyone that my mom used to play Bunco when I was little- when she was MY age! wow, I really am starting to feel "grown-up" or old, whatever you want to call it!
I am REALLY trying to talk Chris into wanting a 3rd child. I am hoping that I can persuade him into trying next Fall. Then we could have our third when Caleb turns 5, that way we wouldn't have more than 2 in child care at one time. Fingers crossed- also, how great would it be to have a full summer off for maternity leave (again!)...
I am currently looking for a babysitter for the boys for the summer. I hope I can find a high school girl again to watch them. It will be so much cheaper than sending them to day care full-time. But, I better get on the ball, I feel it is going to be summer sooner than I think.
Carter is so funny sometimes! He has started mimicking our faces back to him, so he will look at us all squinty eyed or bug eyed. It is really funny! He has also started climbing like a little mad man! He pulls up anything he can to get him even a tiny bit higher! He has started dumping out his toy basket and flipping it upside down to get up on the end table, then into the window. Crazy kid!
I can't beleive that Caleb will be 4 soon! Where does the time go!?!? I can remember planning his first birthday party still! Now his 4th. He (as of right now) wants it to be a Cars theme. He is very excited that we may have a pinata again. He sees them in the store and picks them out for each of our birthdays.
Lately Caleb has been coming home talking about Batman. I think it is funny, because he will call Carter "batman" like he is the coolest kid. He says that he and his friend Nolan are Batmans, but Kiley is not a batman, she is a girl! haha! He also has been telling me that he is the "baby" when they play house. Kiley is the mommy, Nolan is the daddy and Madison is the baby too. Too precious!
Caleb has a pretty good addiction to Wii. I am trying to limit him as much as possible. When he is allowed to play it he can only be on it for about an hour. Then, we limit it to once a day as well, usually after supper. He is really good at bowling. We got Mario Kart and he is starting to get the hand of that game. He is so stinking smart, he learns what each button does and can maneuver through the games like a pro. I can't wait for it to get nice out agian, though so he can go outside instead!
We are hoping to be able to redecorate the house soon! I want to repaint pretty much the entire house. We need to scrape the texture off the walls in the living room and I would like a color change. Then, the bathroom needs to be redone! I would love to completely change it, but I think that if we decide to spend the money we may do the kitchen. Who knows, but I am ready for a change in this house!
Well, I am done now. hah
No comments:
Post a Comment