Friday, September 10, 2010
New Goals
Well, I have decided to start new goals. After meeting my last goals I felt I slipped a little during my busy week and weekend last week. So I feel it is necessary to make new goals. First goal is I will be doing 30 days of the 30 Day Shred video. I want to do 30 days straight, but I already lost that since I wasn't able to do it yesterday. But, I will get it done as within reason. I will be running in a 4k that YSS is sponsoring for mentoring in November. I will also be walking in the Living History Farms race in November. My next goal is to lose 20 more pounds by Christmas. I have 16 weeks to do it. I think if I focus and work hard I will be able to do it. Hopefully I will be able to find clothes for Hawaii. But, I feel that if I try to just lose a little I will lose momentum and not do well with weight loss in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment