Thursday, April 30, 2009
Potty Pooper!
Every Potty has a Pooper and the Pooper is Caleb! He did it again! Yay! While he was in the tubby he said he needed to poop so I put him on the potty quick and he didn't want to sit there for very long. I told him all of the reasons of why he should poop in the potty and not in his pants, but he still wanted off. So we put his jammies on and he wanted to try the potty again. So I left him in there with the strict rules of 1. Stay on the Potty. 2. Don't touch things you are not supposed to. 3. and Keep your hands out of the water!!! (Gross). I told him that if he pooped in the potty he would get another present, so he wanted to see it... so I went down stairs to find a book to give him. I found the book "Why Grandpa Rides A Harley" He got it from Pop on his 1st birthday, but he doesn't know that! Every few minutes I checked in on him and the last time I could tell he was doing the deed. The second he was done he said- Present. So I gave it to him and he was super excited to see Harley's... We read the book and watched a little bit of Blue's Clues and it was off to bed. Last night he could earn his last sticker on his "stay-in-bed" chart if he stayed in bed after mommy or daddy put him in there... and he did! So this morning we are going to run up to the Dollar General in town and "go shopping, toy". He is very proud of himself! I am glad it is working!!!! Finally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment