So I started getting sick on Friday. At first it was a sore throat and runny nose, but I think it is starting to progress into a possible sinus and ear infection. With this cold I have also been getting severe headaches... thank goodness for ibuprofen and Sudafed! That is all that has been getting me through the last couple days.
Sunday night Carter was up what seemed like ALL night, I didn't wake Chris up at all becuase I thought he would be having ot go on the road and would need the sleep. Big mistake- I was so tired and crabby on Monday. So Monday night Chris came home to sleep and he helped me out with Carter, thankfully, becuase it was another sleepless night, but Chris took turns with me so it wasn't wuite so bad.
Last night sucked! I went to bed once I got Carter to sleep (about 9:30), and I was back up at 10, then got up again at 11. I fed Carter, got to sleep about 11:40, back up at 1:30 and then every 15 minutes until 3am. After I was able to get to bed at 3:10 I was able to sleep until 4:50am. Back in bed at 5:30 and up for good at 6:30. Therefore I am running on no sleep with a cold. I am terribly miserable. I am hoping that the only reason he is waking u so much is because he is sick, but who knows. Right now he is sleeping in the swing- the only reasons I am still up is because for some reason Caleb is still fighting sleep despite being exhausted and I am waiting for Chris to call for our nightly "chat". Let's hope tonight goes better- maybe I will keep him in the swing all night.... possiblities :)
Ugh. Hang in there girl. That sounds pretty sucky.
ReplyDeleteLast night wasn't the worst. He slept fair- woke up with a fever and vomited- so off to the doctor today...another $20 co-pay, Awesome!
ReplyDelete