Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Weekends
The next few weekends are going to be very busy for our family. Even with Chris being on the road we have something going on every weekend in May. My Grandparents have been married for 45 years, so we are going home May 2nd to celebrate that. The next weekend is Mother's day and we will be going home for Jaycie's graduation reception (I used to babysit her- I started the summer before she went into Kindergarten- I feel old.) The weekend after that is Caleb's first Bam Bam Baseball Game! (More to come about that later). Then it is Memorial Weekend and my Uncle Norio is visiting from California. Then Caleb's birthday and Carter's baptism the last weekend in May. We will be sticking around home for a little while until we leave for NYC in June 11th! I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to go by crazy fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment